stormtroops

stormtroops

Saturday, August 23, 2014

August 23rd, 2014

Sweetest Kian Thomas,

It's almost three am. You just ate and fell back asleep but I haven't gotten up to put you in bed just yet. I'm trying to memorize the weight of you here, and the funny faces you make as you dream. I try to imagine what magical places you're visiting; by your smiles I can tell wherever you are is breathtaking.
My hope for you is you keep on dreaming of big things, bigger than I or your father could ever grasp. Chase that dream, until your left broken and exhausted from failure, then pick yourself up and do it again. You will never regret chasing your passion. One day, if you keep at it, amazing things will happen. You will do great things. Things I could never dream of as I sit here, lost in your face.

"Congratulations, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!" - Dr. Seuss

I love you forever baby boy,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment